Sunday, April 19, 2009

King penguin gallery promotion in Smugmug

King penguins are my favorites.
All photos in my little South Georgia Island and King penguin are King penguins.
Links will also be published on Dgrin.
The gallery is a HTML-only gallery with one hidden photo. 6 images are are shown in a HTML table with h1, h2,h3,h4 header and some other stuff, and links to a big size photo. A link to the "popular" or the King penguins in South Georgia island are also shown just below the photos.

Update 2009-08-04:
Made a new gallery and changed the link to reflect this.
The links to my "popular" gallery are replaced with a link to King penguins in South Georgia island because if Google indexes page in the "popular" gallery multiplies the SEO problem with duplicate page titles, duplicate meta data etc.

Update 2010-10-12:
All links are replaced with links to my danish site King Penguins, as I'm closing down my Smugmug account.

No comments:

Post a Comment