Sunday, August 30, 2009

Photo Arnakke – Lichtenhansen Photography change website title.

Photo Arnakke - Landscape and wildlife from unusual places is the new title for my nature website. The name LichtenHansen was too hard to remember and hard to spell too. The website address remains the same:

Arnakke is the name of the small village in Denmark where I live.


There is also a Kap Arnakke in a very remote area of Eastern Greenland.


Most of my photos on Photo Arnakke - Landscape and wildlife from unusual places are from very remote places on earth like Antarctica, Falkland Islands, Lapland and the Canadian Northern Territory.
Most of my older photos are still only available as slides, but some of the best will eventually be scanned and published on Photo Arnakke - Landscape and wildlife from unusual places or Google Earth Photos by Allan Hansen and possibly other places as well.
The new Photo Arnakke Blog is up and running now.

Feel free to check my links and contact information on Allan Hansen's Profile

Update 2010-10-17: I do not want to hide my photos any more using Smugmug as a photo hosting site. You can find these photos on my own website: Images from unusual places.

No comments:

Post a Comment